Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Why is there no polite way to say "Leave me the f*** alone!" and apple pie.

Ok so last night I finally got some sleep so I dont need to nap during the day.Good thing right?Well im starting to regret being awake right know, my Mom has been pestering me all day. First it was chores, I can understand that, but then its 5  dozen texts about the same bloody thing!And to top it all off my attempts to spend some time out of the house have only ticked me off more, because there are no good movies out right know and I dont like shopping ( and thats what my mother wanted to do.) Why is it that every time I try to do something nice for my family I end up angry at them!!!

Any way on a more positive note i made apple pie earlier, its not done yet but it smells rely good! How do like the apples in your pie? I like mine chunky but my mom likes hers smooth( as in practically applesauce)

got to go attend to my pie. see ya!

Random fact of the day: Paul revere did not go on his famous midnight ride. the poem about him is mere propaganda  though he did go on a ride, it was actually three other riders who went on his so called rout. Also the whole one if by land two if by sea thing is a load of bunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment